The clinics will be held on the following dates:
- Saturday 19th September
- Saturday 3rd October
- Saturday 31st October
We will be holding flu clinics over 3 Saturday mornings, this year it will be by appointment only. Invites will be sent shortly.
If you have been asked to shield by the government due to being at high risk for complications for COVID-19 you will be personally called and booked in.
To make this process safe for all attending we politely ask the following:
- If queuing is necessary when you arrive please keep at least 2 metres apart
- Face coverings should be worn
- Your temperature will be taken before entering the building, if it is 37.8 degrees or higher you will be asked to re-book the appointment
- You will be asked to adhere to a one way system throughout the surgery.
- Please could you arrive on your allotted time to keep queues at a minimum
- Please could you come prepared to have your vaccine and make the top of your arm easily accessible